Sunday 6 May 2012

Overcome your sadness

Are you S.A.D? Single And Desperate? Feeling lonely, like no one is there for you. Sometimes you just wish that there's a person staying next to you, comfort you, support you, you feel loved. Well, its normal to feel that way, I believe everyone felt that. (Even I do)

But the question is, how can we overcome these feelings? Well, its not easy if you do it yourself. For me, I choose to submit to God. I know, I know, this sounds religious. But hey, this is not a religion, but a relationship with God. (So don't close the link first. :P)

First of all, we need to know that God loves us, yes. He loves you. You may think this is ridiculous, like how can He loves me when He doesn't even know me well, or I don't even believe in Him. The truth is He knows you well, He knows you since you are in your mother's womb, He is the creator, He creates you. 

Okay, okay, let me say it this way, let me share with you my experience. This few months I felt SAD, sad and I gone through a hardship, broken relationship, everything went wrong. Same as you, every night I felt lonely, helpless, desperate for love, questioning myself, why? Why isn't there a person to love me? Am I really that bad? Every single night, I felt that way. I tried many solutions to make myself feel better, I shopped, I hang out with friends, I read books, watched movies and so on, but yea,  still feeling emptiness inside. Its like Damn! 

Until I went back to God's arm. Since I tried so many ways to make myself feel better and it fails, no harm trying to pray. So I prayed, every night, but then I realize praying is not enough, because its just me talking to God, so I add in devotion, and BOOM! Every devotion I read strikes my heart, its like God sending message to me. 

There's one devotion I will never forget, HURT, HEAL, HELP. Remember God is the creator, everything is under His control, everything that happen He knows, and there's a purpose behind. We hurt by others, our heart torn into pieces. What do we do next? SEEK for God's HEALING. Let Him do the healing, all you need to do is HAVE FAITH. Well, for me when I prayed I will place my hand on my chest, felt my heart being wrapped by His arm that God is doing the healing process. I will felt His arm hugging around me. Day by day, bit by bit, I am healed. So whats next? HELP, remember everything happen with a purpose, its because I been through all the pains and healing, I am here to help my friends, everyone and you. Same goes to you.

Remember to be strong and have Faith, once you been through this hardship, not only you get the benefits, your family and friends will get it too, because they will have you, to help them, accompany them. So don't let your temporary pain cause a permanent damage in your life. Take it easy, its just a process. You can make it through the rain. You can!


Love,
Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment